About the speaker:
Mr. Zhang Jun heads the Chinese Department of Demarest. He graduated at Southwest University of Law and Political Science (China), in 1992; concluded two LLM courses – 2005-2006 in International Business Law (London School of Economic and Political Science – LSE) and the other 1996-1997 in Chinese Administrative Law (Jilin University-China). Jun qualified as a Chinese lawyer in 1994, and has been working in Brazil since 2007. He is recommended for his practice by Chambers Global.
Topics to be discussed:
1. Current status and future of China-Brazil relations
2. Situation and experience of Chinese enterprises investing in Brazil
3. Challenges and opportunities for the future
Registration link (for those who would like to collect Smart Points for the seminar):
https://umac.zoom.us/j/94520364978 (Meeting ID: 945 2036 4978)
Important Notes on Smart Points Scheme:
1. Students who registered to the seminar, attend the WHOLE activity AND arrive ON TIME will be given 1.0 Smart Point and 15.0 Knowledge Integration(CS);
2. Students who arrive late or leave early within 10 minutes will be given only half a Smart Point;
3. Students who arrive late or leave early over 10 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point;
4. Students who leave the venue during the activity for over 15 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point; and
5. CPC reserves the right to make the final decision, in case of any disputes on the awarding of Smart Point(s).