A1 Level Portuguese Program for Legal Professionals III
- Organizational units: Portuguese Institute of the Orient (IPOR) & Chinese-Portuguese Bilingual Teaching and Training Centre (CPC)
- Period: September 8th to October 20th 2020 (30 hours)
- Schedule: Every Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:30pm to 9:00pm at IPOR
- Registration: IPOR reception counter (10:00-18:30)
- Admission requirement:
- Completion of the “A1 Level Portuguese Program for Legal Professionals II” or equivalent to 60 hours of learning Portuguese as a Foreign Language
- Seats limited to 20, on a first-come-first-served basis. Please complete the registration and pay the deposit to IPOR. Your seat will only be confirmed after making a full deposit payment to IPOR.
- Cost: 500 MOP deposit and refundable if participants meet 80% of attendance requirement; plus 250 MOP for course materials.
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/fEPZcvVHD2fiFrZm6 (Deadline: 12:00 p.m. August 25th 2020)