A1 Level Portuguese Program for Legal Professionals II
- Organizational units: Portuguese Institute of the Orient (IPOR) & Chinese-Portuguese Bilingual Teaching and Training Centre (CPC)
- Period: April 15th to May 13th 2020 (30 hours)
- Schedule: Every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 6:30pm to 9:00pm at IPOR
- Registration: IPOR reception counter (10:00-18:30)
- Admission requirement: Completion of the Part I course for legal professionals or equivalent to 30 hours of learning Portuguese as a Foreign Language.
- Seats limited to 20, on a first-come-first-served basis. Please complete the registration and pay the deposit to IPOR. Your seat will only be confirmed after making a full deposit payment to IPOR.
- Costs: 500 MOP deposit and refundable if participants meet 80% of attendance requirement; plus 250 MOP for course materials.
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/KbQHLSyQg1mvwkmW7 (Deadline: 12:00 p.m. April 13th 2020)